Friday, October 28, 2005

The first of a series

Hello all.

As I set out on this new journey, I have hope in my heart : Hope, that some day, all the critiques I present here will be peer reviewed, found to be useful and be actually implemented. I am serious. It's not like in my other blog where I am constantly making fun of the status of my country India. I hate the situation; I want it to change. But stuck as I am in the rigmarole of daily life, I seldom find the time to do something useful for the country. There is however one thing that I can do to help my poor country. Which is this : after studying in Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, I am not going to utilise whatever little knowledge I have gained here for the benefit of another country. This is another way of saying that I will not Quit India!

So, with eternal hope in my heart, I set out for the review of the nation that is India.

P.S Unlike my other blog, this is probably going to be a weekly updated blog.

3 comments:

Shiva said...

Great! Looking forward to your serious side.

Maverick said...

500 bucks Shiva. He is going to forget either of the 2 blogs

You On?

What abt you Gsumarji.

Only kidding. Finally you are going to put down some scrotum scratching thoughts. Good.

an enlightened society is a empowered society. An empowered society is an active society. (M.D 2005)

Good Luck

Radgovin said...

He who commands the future, conquers the past. He who conquers the past, commands the future!
- Kane.

No particular relevance to MD's comment, but it looks good, doesn't it? Anyway, you can rest assured that I will try to keep my word about maintaining this weekly blog.